You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Flaming Pear plugins

I would like to be able to use the Flaming Pear plugins (http://www.flamingpear.com) that I previously used in Adobe Photoshop in Affinity Photo. I really like these plugins and use several of them frequently in Photoshop. In Affinity Photo, the plugins load, but the images they produce are fragmented and filled with artifacts that make they finished image unusable. I have attached a screen shot of the plugin window as seen inside Affinity Photo with the fragmentation in the preview portion of the window.

Thank you for your time developing this fantastic tool!

post-13107-0-63563400-1435874105_thumb.png

Thanks for the help, but that didn't work for me either.  I've put those freaking plugins in every place I can imagine and nothing shows up.  Maybe it's something in Mountain Lion.  For now, I give up.  I can always run an image back through Photoshop (where they do work) if I really want to use a plugin.

@jaguarz, a belated thanks for your help on the plugins.  It finally dawned on me to check and see if I had the latest ones from FlamingPear.  Uh…noooo!  Downloaded the updates, put them where you said, and while neither Flood nor Flexify work any better for me than they did for you, they do at least show up and actually open and do…something.  Now I can relax and just wait for the Affinity plugin fix.