You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

fast show/hide layers

Hi, a good thing that photoshop has is fast show/hide layers. By clicking on a layer's visibility button and keeping clicked and simply moving the pointer above adiacent layer's visibility icons, you show/hide them. It's often very handy.

I think in general you should strive to reproduce a lot of phtoshop/illustrator UI goodies, for 2 main reasons:

- Probably a lot if not almost all of us come from the adobe suite.

- I personally do not like the adobe's products cost and in particular the monthly/yearly fee thing. Those are the main reasons for I'm moving to Affinity products. Still, over the years Adobe has been and still is the standard in the web graphics industry, and therefore they have really a lot of know how, and the things they made are really good and advanced and usable. So, really several ideas should be just copy-pasted from their products.