You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi AnnH :)

Open Affinity Photo and go to Help>Welcome, scroll through the dialog until you see the option to claim your brushes, as below -

image.png

I hope this helps!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• Staff

I'm sorry to hear this AnnH, when clicking the link it should open a new window in your default browser which takes you to the Affinity Store.

Without typing your email address (as I don't want your email address to be public) could you please confirm if your email address used to login to the forums is the same email address for your Affinity Account (that you used to purchase the software)?

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• Staff

Thanks for confirming that AnnH, I've been able to find your Affinity Account and I can see a purchase for Affinity Photo (Windows) here, therefore I have added the brush pack to your account and you should receive an email with a download link shortly! 

Please note -

Many thanks!

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm having the same issue.  When I click on the Inksy banner on the welcome screen in Infinity Photo, and on the free Iconic graphics and logo templates in designer nothing happens.

Edited by Bokeh_baby
added Iconic graphics and logo templates in designer

• Staff

Hi Bokeh_baby,

Welcome to the forums :)

It's likely that the external link is being blocked by a third party application, such as anti-virus software - could you please try disabling this and clicking the link again?

If this still doesn't help, please email affinity@serif.com and our customer service team will be happy to help add this to your Affinity account!

Please note -

Many thanks!

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, sbe said:

Is there any chance to get the Inksy brushes? I saw a demo of it and was pretty impressed about it and would like to give it a try. But I can’t find any download-options?

They were offered to users of Affinity Photo 1.8, if I remember correctly. If you did not get them then then I don't know if there's a way for you to get them now that 1.9 is out. @Dan C will probably be able to tell us  for sure.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

38 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

They were offered to users of Affinity Photo 1.8, if I remember correctly.

Actually earlier than that, surprisingly! See item 3 in the following Affinity Spotlight article:

10 things we love about Affinity Photo 1.7

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 9 months later...

Hi, I've had Affinity photo since about 1.7 I think but this is the first I've heard of these brushes. I'm still quite new to the whole photo-editing thing and heard about these via an online course. Are they still available?

Cheers

31 minutes ago, Johnee said:

Hi, I've had Affinity photo since about 1.7 I think but this is the first I've heard of these brushes. I'm still quite new to the whole photo-editing thing and heard about these via an online course. Are they still available?

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

Have you checked the Downloads & Product Keys section of your Affinity Store account to see if they're available there?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

31 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

Have you checked the Downloads & Product Keys section of your Affinity Store account to see if they're available there?

Hi Walt, thanks for the reply. I've just checked and, unfortunately, it's no longer there :( However, thanks to your reply, I've now set Affinity to 'Always install available content' so that should make sure I don't miss out any future freebie :)  Cheers!