You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Universal Design Color Swatches Palette Built-in?

I'd love to see an update (for all apps, but particularly for Publisher), with a Universal Design color swatch "built-in", so that I can be sure I'm using color schemes that are accessible to those who are Deuteranopic, Tritanopic, Protanopic, etc.

(Sorry if this exists here somewhere already — I find the forum exceedingly difficult to search/navigate).

• 3 weeks later...

My trial of Designer/Publisjher ended (and i dont have soon money buy these as even i going buy soon i can) but in Photo when you have palette recently Document swatches at least click swatch in right button you see menu there is Add color to Swatch where is choice related what yo want generates new swaches one of current swatch color and others based this colours single one or more depending what you select one for example if you have rgbb 255,255,0 others are 255,0,255 and 0,255,255.. I found this in Windows version. I hope this helps you.