You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Frankentoon Neptune Illustration Kit; Missing Color Palettes

Hi raneehs,

The version of the Illustration Kit we provide does not include the Color Palettes, unfortunately. I believe the version you can purchase directly from Frankentoon does include this, but we do not include this.

Apologies for this inconvenience.

Best regards,

Adam

Perhaps when you are selling items from third parties (especially at the same price as they sell it for themselves) you should make it absolutely clear that the version you are selling is not the full version and does not include all the items? :/

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

23 hours ago, PaulEC said:

Perhaps when you are selling items from third parties (especially at the same price as they sell it for themselves) you should make it absolutely clear that the version you are selling is not the full version and does not include all the items? :/

Generally, if selling something over the internet, or in brick and mortar stores, you provide information as to what's included within the package, as opposed to what's not.

If you were to sell something and mention everything that isn't included, there'd be a pretty long list, especially when comparing to other vendors/retailers that sell the same item - it's not really practical and doesn't make a whole lot of sense from a business standpoint.

Adam

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Generally, if selling something over the internet, or in brick and mortar stores, you provide information as to what's included within the package, as opposed to what's not.

If you were to sell something and mention everything that isn't included, there'd be a pretty long list, especially when comparing to other vendors/retailers that sell the same item - it's not really practical and doesn't make a whole lot of sense from a business standpoint.

Adam

I didn't say you should list everything that isn't included, just warn customers that it isn't the same as the "same" package as sold by the original vendor.

" especially when comparing to other vendors/retailers that sell the same item " The problem is that it isn't actually the same item if some of the contents are missing!

If there's less content than the original version maybe it should be sold as a "limited" edition.

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

7 minutes ago, PaulEC said:

I didn't say you should list everything that isn't included, just warn customers that it isn't the same as the "same" package as sold by the original vendor.

" especially when comparing to other vendors/retailers that sell the same item " The problem is that it isn't actually the same item if some of the contents are missing!

If there's less content than the original version maybe it should be sold as a "limited" edition.

Again, I'm afraid I don't agree. There is a list of what is included on our website, and if the few customers who are aware of the original vendor's package happen to notice something isn't available within ours after having purchased, they have the option of a refund within the 14-day money back guarantee period.

10 minutes ago, Adam said:

Again, I'm afraid I don't agree. There is a list of what is included on our website, and if the few customers who are aware of the original vendor's package happen to notice something isn't available within ours after having purchased, they have the option of a refund within the 14-day money back guarantee period.

For what little it’s worth, Adam, I agree with @PaulEC. You are obviously among those who are “aware of the original vendor’s package”, and as such you’re in a particularly good position to highlight the differences.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)