Affinmac

Affinity Publisher - Book Creation "Alice In Wonderland"

When I sign into my official Affinity Account, in the "Learn" section under the "Affinity Publisher" subsection there a few tutorials based around the creation of a book "Alice In Wonderland". The few tutorials that there are in this subsection, are very good but there are only bits and pieces, I'd love to learn how to create the entire Alice In Wonderland Book using Affinity Publisher, in a lynda.com style training course. Would it be possible for the Affinity team to release such a training course for affinity users?

Thanks Affinity team, keep kicking Adobes arse.

Untitled.jpg

2 minutes ago, Affinmac said:

I'd love to learn how to create the entire Alice In Wonderland Book using Affinity Publisher

Are you quite sure you really want to go down that particular rabbit hole?? :o

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

I should have seen that coming, very good Alfred, lol   Alfred, do you know of any online lynda.com styled training courses based around the affinity products that I could lookup?

Thanks

There's quite a lot of independent training material for Designer and Photo, but with Publisher being relatively new I'd be pleasantly surprised if there's been enough time for anyone to put together the kind of course you're looking for.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)