You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

(AD 1.8.0.486) Shape Tool cursor (for example Rectangle Tool) invisible on a black background on a 4K display

Hi,

Shape Tool cursor (for example Rectangle Tool) invisible on a black background on a 4K display (Samsung 3840x2160px) with a display scale set to 150% in the Windows 10 Screen settings, also barely visible on 17˝ laptop monitor with a resolution of 1920x1080px.

Regards,

Matej

• Staff

Hi Matej, I'm using two 27" 4k displays with a scaling of 150% for both in Windows 10. It is not too difficult to see the cursor, although the outline isn't particularly vibrant. I tried to get a photo, but it didn't reflect what I was seeing accurately and made the outline look a lot more visible than it is.

Do you have multiple monitors with different scaling set? I do know that Windows doesn't handle this case very well and the cursors sizes can get quite confused!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.