Patrick Connor

And then that happened!

As they say in the southern US: Best thing sense canned beer. Thank you.

Cecil - North Carolina

iMac Retina 5K, 27”, 2019. 3.6 GHz Intel Core 9, 40 GB Memory DDR4, Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB. iPad Pro 10.5.

Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection 

Well done Patrick, the apps are exceptional  value even at normal prices. Lol, at 50% off, I’m tempted to buy a spare copy of Photo and Designer, just in case the copies I have now ever wear out! :D

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.3  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?

On 11/7/2019 at 6:05 AM, DM1 said:

Well done Patrick, the apps are exceptional  value even at normal prices. Lol, at 50% off, I’m tempted to buy a spare copy of Photo and Designer, just in case the copies I have now ever wear out! :D

My thoughts exactly! Still, I believe the best 5 yr anniversary present came from Adobe in the form of their newest "paint for iPad" :D
Anyways - keep up the good work! 

On 11/8/2019 at 11:11 AM, Przemja said:

My thoughts exactly! Still, I believe the best 5 yr anniversary present came from Adobe in the form of their newest "paint for iPad" :D
Anyways - keep up the good work! 

Yeah, Affinity suite is da shit!

Have you guys seen this list that compairs Affinity Photo to Photoshop, both for iPad:

299BEE06-7C2B-448C-AA94-D4C00923C3A7.jpeg