You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

And then that happened!

Patrick Connor

• Staff

5-years-of-Affinity.png

We can’t believe it’s been five years since we launched Affinity Designer, the first in our creative suite of apps. It’s been an incredible journey and we’re amazed that Affinity has now been adopted by over two million users worldwide. 
Along the way we’ve launched the first professional creative applications for iPad, picked up loads of awards including an Apple Design Award and multiple App of the Year awards, and finally realised our initial vision for Affinity - to provide one seamless workflow between creative applications - with the announcement of StudioLink in Affinity Publisher just a few months ago. 
All of our success is down to the support and feedback you’ve given us, so as a thank you, we’ve slashed the prices of our content packs in half.
This 50% off sale is only on for a limited time, so make sure you head over to our store now so you don’t miss out. Sale ends Friday 4th Oct!

https://affinity.serif.com/store/content-packs/

While you're here we have also just released updates to all our applications, details are found in links from this post

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

1 hour ago, haakoo said:

Congrats Team Affinity

Ditto!

1 hour ago, haakoo said:

may the next five be as productive as the last

May the next five be even more productive than the last.

Fixed it for you! :D

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

I don't usually comment on such threads...but.....

It's a fantastic suite of applications and I for one are really impressed with the time and effort the serif team has invested in this software in terms of help, support and innovative solutions for creative graphics. 

I think we should be thanking you for all the hard work....and fixing/continuing to fix all those bugs!. I am sure they are a pain but I am sure it must be difficult to trap errors with so much variation of hardware..

I was going to say that I was looking forward to the next beta. 1.8 but true to form, you already released the first versions for AD and AP...which I have just installed and looking forward to some more testing...:)....installed ok by the way!

Thank you and keep it up...

I will get back to inktober nowO.o

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 1.2344
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

10 minutes ago, Ashcat_ said:

Happy anniversary and thank you for this marvelous program. Keep up the good work and you’ll make a lot of people happy! Cheers to the next 5 years!

My thoughts exactly!

A great big thank you from little me who is sitting behind Affinity today, loving all the great features!!:)

Happy Anniversary to all of you gifted people!   You have made millions of souls very happy with your wonderful Photo, Designer, and Publisher.  What an extraordinary way to celebrate an anniversary — any anniversary!! 

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

Gratulations to the first five years Team. Up the next 5.

Windows 11 (Home)-build: 23H2- build 22631.2715
-  64 bits. 
11e generatie Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K @ 32,60GHz.
Ram: 80 GB  DDR4 -3200 Mhz-  34" breedbeeld
GpuGeforce 3060 -12GB  OC-studiodriver: 537-58 - XP-Pen star03 -
mastodon.nl /@digitalvisuals - website:  digitalvisuals.nl

Affinity Photo2 - Designer 1.10-  Publisher 1.10 - ArtRage 6 - Lumina Aurora - ArtRage.

Uhmm. What happened to Tobias Saul Font Pack? Why I don't see it in the Store anymore. :(

Best regards!

Since leaving PS and switching to AP I've never looked back.

Great software - great team.

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

I wonder what would i have done if Affinity Photo was not present. PS is not an option for hobbyists like me. This has all that i want- normal features, focus stacking, panorama stitching. Great software, a boon for many. Wish the team a tremendous growth in coming years and many thanks for giving Affinity software to the world.

Unni from India

5 years.  Congratulations, Affinity.

Identifiable.  Ambitious, progressive and innovative.    Highly professional.  The familiar but unique vision of what creatives want and need.

Quality, elegant, powerful and simple to use software with common and revolutionary underpinnings with a new paradigm in inter-software interaction.  

Value for money too.  No subs!

Not just an alternative, but rather, the new standard.  Creatives are no longer prisoners of clunky, hostages to fortune,  rent ware.

'I'll be watching your progress with great interest.'

Azrael.