You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Combining elements from Photo/Designer results in crazy glitches

I have this template I built for generating faux-3D boxes from poster images. It uses symbols from Designer, and perspective filters from Photo. The document behaves the same in both applications. Check out these glitches I get:Attached is an image of the glitches I get. Any idea how I can fix this? This was a pretty key selling point for our company, I had the whole place switch over

Capture.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

I am having this same issue in basically the same scenario. I am trying to convert a PSD mockup I purchased into a usable Designer file, manually replacing the smart objects with symbols from neighboring artboards. I used Edit in Photo to go apply a perspective filter, and not only is the display getting weird and distorted but also my computer starts going on overdrive and heating up, presumably running the graphics card really hard.

This is a template I cannot share here but I am attaching a screen recording.

10 hours ago, Gabe said:

@vincentlepes, if you cannot share the project, we would need the exact steps (from start to finish) to replicate the issue. I could not replicate the issue just by following your video. :(

I believe I did upload the files to the Dropbox link, let me know if I am remembering wrong and I will upload again. I sent you a previous revision from around the time of the video with a filename "Book Design (OLD VERSION).afdesign". The "old" version is because I had made changes since, that version is from Google Drive version history so it may not be 100% match but it does demonstrate the behavior. I also uploaded the latest, same filename without the parenthetical.

I'm happy to send again, if needed, just let me know!

Thanks!