malayali

Some font styles are displayed repeatedly in AP & AD

Not sure whether this is a bug or not. I've Montserrat font installed in my system. The font has 18 different styles. But in AP & AD, some of the styles are seen repeated. For e.g. Regular, Italic and Bold.

screenshot_AP.thumb.png.1916a6ed20dcc586c0e751868f860a87.png

Any idea about this behaviour? 

YouTube | Shutterstock | GraphicRiver

Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 | Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 
Windows 10 Home (64 bit) Version 1903

Hi malayali,

I've just installed the font from the link and I can see 18 different font styles for the Montserrat font. 

Looking at the spacing in the dropdown menu, it looks like you may have more than 18 entries here so you need to check the font folder for duplicates.

19 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Hi malayali,

I've just installed the font from the link and I can see 18 different font styles for the Montserrat font. 

Looking at the spacing in the dropdown menu, it looks like you may have more than 18 entries here so you need to check the font folder for duplicates.

Thanks for the reply. I checked the Windows folder for fonts and there were 20 styles installed. Although I couldn't find anything repeated, I uninstalled the font family and reinstalled it. That fixed the issue!

YouTube | Shutterstock | GraphicRiver

Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 | Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 
Windows 10 Home (64 bit) Version 1903