You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Texturizer Pro 1.6 - Brush Bug

Chris A

Okay, so I just got the Texturizer Pro 1.6 from Frankentoon and I noticed that one of the brushes is kinda empty and if someone has this set of brushes, do you have this problem too? I mean it's Frankentoon I doubt that he will put an empty brush! The brush is called FT Broken. And I have tried to restart the iPad, switch colors and etc but it's still invisible...

IMG_0072.PNG

IMG_0073.PNG

IMG_0074.PNG

IMG_0075.PNG

Which version of Affinity Designer are you using? I have the Texturizer brushes, but I didn’t have them installed in the iPad version of AD and brush import isn’t currently working for me.

Here’s the ‘Texturizer-D’ page from the cheat sheet, clearly showing what the missing brush should look like:

Texturizer-D.jpg

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

25 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Which version of Affinity Designer are you using? I have the Texturizer brushes, but I didn’t have them installed in the iPad version of AD and brush import isn’t currently working for me.

Here’s the ‘Texturizer-D’ page from the cheat sheet, clearly showing what the missing brush should look like:

Texturizer-D.jpg

Hello there and I'm using 1.7.2 version of AD on the iPad and now I see yes but it's blank for me wierd... is there a chance I can downgrade the version of AD and see if It's from the version of the program that is causing this bug ?

1 hour ago, Chris A said:

is there a chance I can downgrade the version of AD and see if It's from the version of the program that is causing this bug ?

The App Store doesn’t allow us to downgrade. :(

I’m currently running version 1.7.2.6. There doesn’t seem to be a later beta version available at the moment.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

7 minutes ago, Alfred said:

The App Store doesn’t allow us to downgrade. :(

I’m currently running version 1.7.2.6. There doesn’t seem to be a later beta version available at the moment.

Yes the problem for the brush comes from the AD version, I have contacted Frankentoon and he is aware of this bug too!

• Staff

Hi Chris,

Thanks for letting us know. There was actually a bug in 1.6 that meant that the accumulation value wasn't being used for certain brushes. The brush in question is actually set to 0%, so when imported in 1.7 the brushes are being shown correctly based on what the brush settings are. If you edit the brush in question and up the Accumulation (in General) you should be ok!

4 hours ago, Sean P said:

Hi Chris,

Thanks for letting us know. There was actually a bug in 1.6 that meant that the accumulation value wasn't being used for certain brushes. The brush in question is actually set to 0%, so when imported in 1.7 the brushes are being shown correctly based on what the brush settings are. If you edit the brush in question and up the Accumulation (in General) you should be ok!

I can't thank you enough... just THANKS A TON <3