I am working changing the Sofware from the A.Designer to A.Photo, but when I do this the color in Affinity Designer are different of what it must, I attach a Video where I show this issue, and I put it here becuase sometimes when I export an image from A.Designer, it change the color and I already check all the options to corroborate that all are the same whit Affinity Photo and they are. 

Make sure that the RGB color profile is set to the same color space. I notice that the color space of your Photo document is Wide Gamut RGB. If the image imported into Designer is being displayed or converted to a different color space (e.g., sRGB IEC61966-2.1), that would explain the color shift, as you would be taking the image from a large color gamut to a much smaller color gamut. Any colors from the larger color gamut that lie outside of the smaller color gamut would be clipped, or translated to the closest possible match in the smaller color gamut.

EDIT: Consider reading the Help files on the topic of Color, Color Models, Color Spaces, and Color Management. It may help you resolve your problem.

20 hours ago, Mark Oehlschlager said:

Make sure that the RGB color profile is set to the same color space. I notice that the color space of your Photo document is Wide Gamut RGB. If the image imported into Designer is being displayed or converted to a different color space (e.g., sRGB IEC61966-2.1), that would explain the color shift, as you would be taking the image from a large color gamut to a much smaller color gamut. Any colors from the larger color gamut that lie outside of the smaller color gamut would be clipped, or translated to the closest possible match in the smaller color gamut.

EDIT: Consider reading the Help files on the topic of Color, Color Models, Color Spaces, and Color Management. It may help you resolve your problem.

I will check and try moving the options but for now in preference my A.Design and A.Photo have the same parameters