You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I'm a newbie to the AD forum and am enjoying the positive and helpful community. :)

I was wondering why I get this message when trying to like someone's post on a forum, "Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today."? I think it's important for the community, but most importantly the AD developers to know whose opinions people support the most... kind of like a democratic process to understand what the majority of users want. Customer feedback is very valuable because it helps developers to know what features to change and improve upon. 

Vectornator, another vector software program, has an interesting feedback system for customers that the AD developers might want to look at. 

https://feedback.vectornator.io/

Thanks for your help. 

Also, I want to add that I feel positive and encouraging when I can support another person's post on a forum by giving them a 'like' reaction. Other people probably feel appreciated when their post is given a 'like' reaction and supported. A positive community culture is important to foster for long term development goals. 

• Staff

Hi Fun Art Sam :)

14 hours ago, Fun Art Sam said:

I was wondering why I get this message when trying to like someone's post on a forum, "Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today."

There's a limit on the amount of 'reactions' one user can apply in one day for 2 reasons, firstly to reduce spamming on posts and secondly to ensure that users aren't artificially inflating their own reputation count by using 2 different accounts.

We appreciate your feedback and I'll make sure the relevant people are aware of this request - many thanks!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• Staff
51 minutes ago, Pattou said:

Never thought about that and who would do this ?

We've seen spammers try this before to make their account seem more 'legitimate', we've never had issues with 'normal users' trying this :)

Of course we're more than grateful for all your and any other forum users help, we couldn't do it without our great customer base! :D

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• 6 months later...