You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

slider control

Hi everyone,

it's not really a question more a request, not sur if it's the right place, maybe a moderator move the subject where it belong.

I did a lot of retouching this last week using AFPhoto, and i find difficult to clic on sliders easily. for me it's a software ergonomic issue, the "clic-box" (the zone where you can clic to move a slider) should be a little bigger, maybe 2 to 5 pixels larger to avoid any unnecessary hassle when you try to clic to move a slider. 

it's a very small change that can make using the software for long hours much more streamlined and easy...

my2cent.

I agree; if the “click box” on the sliders was extended vertically top and bottom it would probably make them easier to use.
Could the bottom of the “click box” be extended to the bottom of the “tab stops” (where present) and the top of the click box be extended to the same extent but on top?
See attached example where the red rectangle is (approximately) the current “click box” and the green one is a preferred size.
It’s not much of a change but it could make a big difference, especially for users with less-than-perfect pointer control or for people working for extended periods.

enlarged-click-boxes.png