You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity workbooks - possible ring-bound option?

Hi,

First post and a recent purchaser of both Affinity Photo and the official Affinity Workbook. While I highly rate the workbook itself, it would have been great to have purchased it in a ring-bound form, rather than the traditional hardback format.

As the workbook (along with a lot of other tutorial and training printed media) - relies heavily on user inputs through keyboard and mouse; it can make it a bit cumbersome to keep the book open at a particular page. I would have happily paid an additional premium for the workbook if a ring-bound version was available.

Also, are the keyboard shortcut guides at the back, available in a PDF form to download and print out? Ideally I'd prefer to keep the workbook intact as much as possible.

D. 

• Staff

@Darren S

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forum :) 

Serif do not offer this as a spiral bound book and we are unlikely to ever do so. If you search online you could pay for your copy to be converted as a one off (using a postal service)

The keyboard shortcuts are available as a downloadable PDF and an editable affinity file if you want to add your own modifications.

https://affinityspotlight.com/article/downloadable-affinity-keyboard-shortcut-cheat-sheets/

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 6 months later...

It would be good to have an alternative method of going through the book.

I'm currently trying to keep the page down with my left wrist while reading it and balancing the book on the edge of my computer desk. Space is a bit of a premium and it's a bit unwieldy to access with the room that I've got.

As @Przemysław says - even a digital version would be nice to flick the screen across with the iPad on a stand.