You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Divide bug still present in 1.7.3 (RC1) Mac

Thanks for the info. Is there any indication when the divide issues will be looked at? It's particularly irksome when an official Affinity Workbook tutorial can't be followed because of this bug.

Boolean problems seem to be a fairly long-existing problem on what should be a core function. I'm fairly new to the program, but I can't imagine what others are doing without clean booleans. Is there an older version we can use that works properly? I don't have Photo or Publisher, so exchange compatibility isn't an issue for me.

Erich

• Staff

Hi ELinder,
True, the boolean operation's issues were already known and need to be revised. Unfortunately this means rewriting the boolean code. There's no easy/quick fix otherwise it would already have been done by now. I have no eta for a fix, sorry but I know the dev team is looking at those longstanding issues now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.