You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Note of thanks

I second this.

It would also be nice in the future if we could not only select these predesigned colors but would have the ability to go to the color wheel and select different colors.

It would also be nice to have the layer colors correspond to the color of the bounding box of the object, shape or curve just like in Illustrator.

Gregg

OS X Version 10.14.6 iMac 27" 3.2 GHz i5- 32 GB  Huion Kamvas Pro 20

iPad Pro 12.9" IOS 13

AD = OS IOS, AP = OS IOS

22 minutes ago, GRScott said:

It would also be nice in the future if we could not only select these predesigned colors but would have the ability to go to the color wheel and select different colors.

It would also be nice to have the layer colors correspond to the color of the bounding box of the object, shape or curve just like in Illustrator.

I know, I've thought of that too. That'd be way too nice. I run out of colors, so I just repeat them in corresponding patterns.

23 hours ago, Chul said:

Btw, thought I'd let you know that I really appreciate the ability to give each layer a different color. I use it a lot to keep everything separate when I have the layers expanded & trying to decide which artboard is where...

Keep up the great work n have wonderful day all!

Thank you :)

• Staff
18 hours ago, GRScott said:

I second this.

The reason for the limited colour choice is so that when you export your documents to PSD, the colour tagging remains the same when opening in Photoshop.

Your other suggestion is also possible if you right click an actual 'Layer' object in the Layers Panel and select the 'Properties' option you can choose a colour in there that is used for on the handles/bounding boxes on objects.

5 hours ago, Sean P said:

Your other suggestion is also possible if you right click an actual 'Layer' object in the Layers Panel and select the 'Properties' option you can choose a colour in there that is used for on the handles/bounding boxes on objects.

Why am I failing to see a 'Properties' option? I right click on the actual object, none there. I right click on the layer in the  Layers panels none there. ??? Missing an obvious I'm sure, but what?

& I'll admit I tried to awhile to get new colors, but then I decided that I rather like the rainbow stripes anyway. :)

• Staff
41 minutes ago, Chul said:

Why am I failing to see a 'Properties' option? I right click on the actual object, none there. I right click on the layer in the  Layers panels none there. ??? Missing an obvious I'm sure, but what?

& I'll admit I tried to awhile to get new colors, but then I decided that I rather like the rainbow stripes anyway. :)

Are you definitely sure you're doing it on a (Layer) type object? See attached.

LayerProperties.jpg