lewislepton

exporting image does not export everything

this is a problem i have just started to run into. but when i exprot an image using the regular way, it something does not export the image at all. sometimes it might just be a blank image of the dimensions, but not everything.

this seems to be the main problem with vector art, not so much imported images

just a bit weird because i cant export anything unless i then rasterize everything together

This happens because the Export persona has marked all the layers as not to be exported. To fix it, go to the Export persona, show the Layers tab, and make sure every layer is ticked.

This is very easy to miss because the Export persona canvas draws the layers even if they are hidden, making it useless as a preview. We'll fix that in the next release. We'll also give File > Export a check-box to say whether to ignore Export persona settings. I'm sorry for the inconvenience meanwhile.

I ran in this issue as well today. After using the export persona to export specific parts of the image, the 'file > export' function won't render all parts of the image to the exported file. Glad to see, that you already tracked this issue. Looking forward to the Affinity Designer update.  :)