Rocketdrive

File handling and export naming when working from/to the cloud

Quick suggestions which would remove some of the hurdles when working on the ipad. This applies to Affinity Designer as well as Photo, but I am postin just here in order avoid double posts:

1) I need some sort of indications where an open file within AD/AP resides: was it imported from the cloud (= local copy)? Is it opened directly from the cloud? Is it just local without any connection the rest of the file system?

2) When dragging files from AD/AP to the Files or Photos app, I need to be able to adjust what happens by default. In AP, files are exported as lores images with a default name. To me it makes much more sense to have the internal filename of the file inside AP/AD inherited, and also opt for a higher default resolution. This would also totally streamline the editing process from and to the Photos app: drag in, edit, drag out.

3) The "Save" vs. "Share" buttons are somehow confusing, as there appears to be overalpping functionality. Maybe there is a way to clean this part up a bit and make it more streamlined?