You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PDF Exporting problems

I am not a professional, but I am trying export a pdf of a 50 page document I made in publisher.  Another life time ago I used Quark, but that knowledge is not so useful now.

I have pages of vector based art I made with Designer and used only a few fonts.  I watched the tutorial, but it did not help.  I keep getting the message, “An error occurred while exporting to: users....”

I put all the images with the document if the same folder.  I got the same error message.

I took out all the images and tried it with just text and no luck either.

The odds are high it is user error, but I would appreciate suggestions.  Thanks.

-jon

This error message can occur with a font issue, often with older postscript fonts. To avoid the message you could try to convert the text to curves before export or tick the option text to curves in the export settings. To determine whether a font (or which) is related to the message you could try to export your document partially (single pages or even selected frames only).

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.