You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Distribute not working

Affinity Designer iPad (latest version).

I'm trying to horizontally distribute 5 identical triangles and "Auto" does nothing and the "Width" is inoperable.  I don't see anywhere to turn on/off Auto - it's text is white so I'm assuming it's on by default?  All I have are the 5 triangles selected and nothing else.

Is this another of these annoying "use fingers from each hand to tap" something?

Align is working but distribute (horizontal and vertical) is completely non-functional.

Thanks

Thanks !  Didn't see that - assumed it was another alignment icon.  I found a Designer video on it too.

/headdesk

Now I need to find a video on "how to copy/paste a selection" since that has a 50/50 chance of working when I "tap" it to get the menu to pop without moving my selection.  I love Affinity Designer but I swear I spend more time looking up how to do simple things than getting any work done lol.