You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I don't know how to explain my problem so I made a short video instead...PLEASE HELP!

• Staff

Hi alex96gonzalez :)

Could you please upload a copy of your .afdesign file to the following link so I test using your design and hopefully provide a resolution for you? Many thanks in advance!

https://www.dropbox.com/request/JAUEKfNaYymJqihDKp1x

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

Have you tried giving the middle face an Outline Layer Effect instead of giving the original layer(s) a stroke width?
Or you could add an Outer Glow Effect of White, setting the Blend Mode of the effect to Subtract (you get a sharp - but slightly jaggy - outline by using an Intensity of 100% or a softer effect by using an Intensity of less than 100%).

You can combine paths by using the Geometry tools (use with Alt to keep the paths separate and manipulable, but together).
Or, you can put each face in a separate document and then Place (embed) each document in your poster. Each face will still be manipulable (double-click to edit it) but you can keep each face separate while having them in the same 'mother document'.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 12:56 AM, Dan C said:

Hi alex96gonzalez :)

Could you please upload a copy of your .afdesign file to the following link so I test using your design and hopefully provide a resolution for you? Many thanks in advance!

https://www.dropbox.com/request/JAUEKfNaYymJqihDKp1x

No need, someone on Reddit helped me out, but I appreciate it. 

On 9/19/2019 at 2:02 AM, GarryP said:

Have you tried giving the middle face an Outline Layer Effect instead of giving the original layer(s) a stroke width?
Or you could add an Outer Glow Effect of White, setting the Blend Mode of the effect to Subtract (you get a sharp - but slightly jaggy - outline by using an Intensity of 100% or a softer effect by using an Intensity of less than 100%).

You can combine paths by using the Geometry tools (use with Alt to keep the paths separate and manipulable, but together).
Or, you can put each face in a separate document and then Place (embed) each document in your poster. Each face will still be manipulable (double-click to edit it) but you can keep each face separate while having them in the same 'mother document'.

I appreciate it but I solved the issue already through Reddit. Thank you for reaching out though I really appreciate it.