Wosven

Error when copying and pasting from inkScape

Hi,

Usually I can copy and paste from inkScape without any problem.

But today I opened a PDF made with Illustrator in inkScape (to convert fonts to curves), and tried to paste it in AD.

Problem: the objects are pasted at the right position, but some have a clipped path (and Illustrator add them to a lot of elements), and those pathes aren't at the right position, but somewhere in the top left corner of the page. At first glance, it seem 3/4 of the map is missing. I need to hide/delete the clipping pathes to get back the elements.

(I can't share the PDF file on this forum.)

Hi @Sean P

I've send the file. You'll see that only the text without clipping paths are visible when pasting from inkScape (Windows version). I opened it using the "popler" option to convert text to curves.

PS. It was done with Bêta version 445 since I need to import brushes when needed.