I'm getting the hang of the table formats and the use of cell formats inside a table format. However, I'd still like to be able to quickly apply a style to a specific cell (including fill, borders, insets, etc.) from time to time. I am creating a calendar with empty cells in the 'corners'. The table format helps me set up the basic formatting with grey on the weekends, etc., but I have to manually edit the empty cells at the beginning and end of the month to remove any fill and outside borders. In InDesign I had styles for each potential type of cell and simply applied those styles as needed.

Before:

412891697_AffinityPublisher-Calendar2020_DavidBrewster_cmykModified(105.8)2019-09-1712-36-40.thumb.jpg.82f9bfe3acc857f1c72b140b30f621b7.jpg

After cleaning up:

302583253_AffinityPublisher-Calendar2020_DavidBrewster_cmykModified(105.8)2019-09-1712-38-47.thumb.jpg.c7846f9b797a745fc152ced836c98fe2.jpg

Perhaps this is possible in AP and I'm missing something?

Hi djb21au,

As far as I'm aware there is no way to create styles specifically for cells on a table I'm afraid.

Thanks

C

15 hours ago, Callum said:

Hi djb21au,

As far as I'm aware there is no way to create styles specifically for cells on a table I'm afraid.

Thanks

C

Thanks. In truth the automatic numbering feature saved me more time than was lost in manually editing a few cells, so all good. Loving working with AP.