Chul

Shortcut to Convert Closed Curve to Selection??

Hi there,

Just wondering, is there any way I can set a shortcut for this:

I use the pen tool to do lots of my selections if I want to do a clear cut from the background. So I have a closed curve, & always have to go up & hit selection. It'd be real neat if I could just create a shortcut for this....

Any advice??

Thanks!

Hi Chul :)

Unfortunately it's not possible to set a keyboard shortcut for the context option, however I can certainly see how it could help a workflow! I'll move this thread to the Feedback section of the forums for our devs to see and consider :D

Thanks for your reply, Dan C! It would save me piles of time, but I'll keep on doing it this way while I dream of future possibilities....;-)

Thanks also for all the time and efforts that are spent on the Affinity software. I'm an Affinity fan since I started with it, and running the latest versions of all 3.   Keep up the great work!!