You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

lens correction profiles

JanH

In 1.7.4 there is still a problem with using the correct lens profiles. In 1.6.5 the develop persona shows the lens from another supplier (nikon in stead of Tamron) In 1.7.5 it does not come up with any lens. In the header you see the correct lens. Using lens destortion filter in the photo persona, nothing is shown. First you have to select the camera and then the correct lens. After doing so, the correction is made on the photo itself.

What is the difference?? still don't know. From my point of vies the software can select the correct lens (it do so in the develop persona, see the header)

Is it possible that the software automatically select the correct lens.

By the way I have in the assistent 'apply lens corrections' selected.

See also included files.

lens in develop persona.jpg

lens in photo persona.jpg

• Staff

Hey JanH,

The upgrade from 1.6 to 1.7 means you are no longer getting a false Lens ID strong or lookup so this part is working as expected.

However, I'm not too sure why you aren't getting the automatic lens corrections. I will speak to the developers.

• 3 weeks later...