You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Specify all OpenType features in the Typography Panel

I use Japanese. Many Japanese OpenType features simply replace the glyph ID, that is, do not consider ligatures. Therefore, the efficiency will be much better if it can be specified from the Typography Panel.
In some cases, there may be incorrect behavior, but it is the most troublesome thing that will not be implemented indefinitely to solve it.
At first, no matter how many bugs there are. First, get the font information so that you can specify it from the Typography Panel. After that, think with the users.

• 1 year later...
32 minutes ago, GregMao said:

I am confused about many of my OTF fonts.  In Quark Express I have access to all the typographic variants but in Affinity it seems this feature is not available?

Please start a new thread, and include some specific info such as the font used, features missing, etc.

Ah, I see.... It's under the main text menu 'show typography'.... all good, just hidden and not where i'd expect it.  Might be better if it is under the main font u select to use.  But I can live with this.  Easy when u know how :P  all good :)