You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer 1.7.1 for MacOS is released

• Staff

Thanks, I've changed all the beta forums to 1.7.2 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

I understand I will eventually be replaced by a robot, but I did not expect our customers to be calling for it 

:57_cry:

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

2 hours ago, Patrick Connor said:

I understand I will eventually be replaced by a robot, but I did not expect our customers to be calling for it 

:57_cry:

If you interpret it negatively. No, here the robot is a tiny app, that should not replace persons and that does the same all the day. For example searching for wrong information or update those numbers when two conditions are met. Hopefully it is not your job to update these numbers.

• Staff

Absolutely understood, as opposed to my reply the humour of which seems to have fallen flat.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

Hey guys! Newbie :/

trying to find some info on why my app is crashing mid project? I’ve emailed support and been asked to send a sample file but the upload process wouldn’t work. Very frustrating as it is barely useable! TIA :D

• Staff

@S devlin

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :)

I can see that our tech support agent @stokerg has responded to your ticket. I hope we can get to the bottom of your problem soon.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.