You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

download AP

13 minutes ago, benrymnd said:

I did not buy affinity photo through the Mac App Store

I presume you bought it through the Affinity Store instead. If so, you just need to go to the Downloads & Product Keys page in the store: if you’re not already logged in you’ll be prompted to do so, after which you’ll be redirected to the relevant page.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 2 months later...

My old PC is broken and I had to buy a new one. Therefore I would like to download the software for AP again. However, access to my Affinity account is not possible because I had to change my email address about a year ago.  I will no longer be able to access my Affinity account with the old email address. When trying to get a new password for my account, Serif answers sent to my old email address, which is no longer valid. I have the product key. How do I get the current program status 1.7.x?

Mein alter PC ist kaputt und ich musste einen neuen kaufen. Deshalb möchte ich die Software für AP nochmals herunterladen. Der Zugang zu meinem Affinity-Konto ist jedoch nicht möglich, weil ich vor etwa einem Jahr meine eMail-Adresse ändern musste.  Mit der alten Mailadresse komme ich nicht mehr an mein Affinity-Konto.      Bei dem Versuch ein neues Passwort für mein Konto zu bekommen, wird die Antwort von Serif an meine alte eMail-Adresse gesendet, die jedoch nicht mehr gültig ist. Den Produktschlüssel habe ich. Wie komme ich jetzt an den aktuellen Programmstand 1.7.x?

Gruß
Guzzi

Windows 10 Prof.; Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481, Beta 1.8.0.532

@Guzzi

Clearly, you need to change your email address on your Serif account.  I believe you can do this by

• Logging in to your Affinity Store account using your old email address and password. 
  • Once logged either go to Account Details, or, if you do not see that option, click on the "Green head and shoulders inside a green circle" (top right of screen) and go to Account Details.
  • You should then be able to change your stored account email address to whatever it now is.
  • Don't forget to click the "Update Details" button.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

2 hours ago, Guzzi said:

However, access to my Affinity account is not possible because I had to change my email address about a year ago.  I will no longer be able to access my Affinity account with the old email address.

If you know your password there should be no problem logging in using your old email address.

If you have forgotten your password, and changed your email address, I think you'll need to email affinity@serif.com and request assistance.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Hi Walt!

I did that and after a few tries and correspondence I was able to download and install AP 1.7.3.

Ich habe das gemacht und nach einigen Versuchen und Korrespondenz konnte ich AP 1.7.3 herunterladen und installieren.

Danke
Guzzi

Windows 10 Prof.; Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481, Beta 1.8.0.532