eejits

eejitus alwayswaitingforatreatius

Hey folks,

Here's another creature created solely in Designer. Unfortunately I couldn't paint the fur texture properly using the pixel paint brush (I could have used the vector brush tool but thought better of it) so cheated a wee bit with that, but apart from that, I'm pretty happy with the results.

Hope you like it.

George

post-277-0-08948400-1409498625_thumb.jpg

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at eejits.etsy.com

Nope. When I set up a new brush it won't retain the settings. I can see my new brush in the swatch/panel but it doesn't work. Pressure sensitivity doesn't work either. Not sure what I'm doing wrong?!? 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

As I said, this is definitely one of the areas that must be fixed soon... In the meantime I can see it working if I do the following:

Go to the raster brush tool

Open the brush manager by pressing the icon to the right of the category choose in the Brushes page

Go to the 'Presets' tab on the Brush Manager and choose the brush you want to edit

Go to the 'Dynamics' tab and adjust size variance and set its controller to pressure

Click Done to accept and use this brush or Save to overwrite the original brush so its available again in the future

Does that work? The important crazy step is reselecting the brush you want from the presets tab :S

Matt

Love you character! :D

Gregg

OS X Version 10.14.6 iMac 27" 3.2 GHz i5- 32 GB  Huion Kamvas Pro 20

iPad Pro 12.9" IOS 13

AD = OS IOS, AP = OS IOS

Thanks GR Scott.

MattP..... tried everything but can't get it to work. No pressure sensitivity using the raster brush, whether I modify an existing preset or create (or save as) a new one. In fact, when going back and forth in the Brush Manager the Presets disappeared!

Checked the vector brush (just in case it was me and my tablet) and it only works when the controller in the top context menu is set to Pressure. Changing the Dynamics in the Brush Manager for the Vector Brush doesn't seem to have any affect.

Now I'm not sure if it's just me being stupid or a bug but whatever option I try, I can't get it to work.

George