You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My PC is a laptop! Are there any "tweakings" I  can make hen using Affinity Photo? The Processor is Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-4800MQ CPU 2.7GHz, Graphics NVIDIA Quadro Kw2100M. When I look at the NVIDIA control panel I am offered numerous settings etc and I become easily confused! The windows 7 Pro x64 score is 7.2 which I believe is good? Some advice would be appreictaed please. VMT Mike

PS Further back ground to my question. After booting up windows I have to fix "aero" by using administrator and resetting "net uxsms" to enable AP to run. The error code for this fault always refers to Nividia as being the root of the proble! Nothing I have tried works and the reset is now my workaround. Is there a nividia setting I am ignoring?

Edited by Mike from South Oz
Amplifaction

• Staff

Hi Mike from South OZ,

Welcome to the forums,

You should need to change anything in the Nvidia control panel  however you could try changing the settings found under performance in Affinity's preferences to see which gives you the best performance. In regards to your Aero issue please could you make sure you have the latest GPU drivers installed for your card?

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.