I am wanting to move from Photoshop to affinity but all my existing psd files are printing out alot darker than they do from Photoshop. Is there a way to sort this as this will be the only reason i dont move to affinity

Edited by LP4U

It sounds like a matter of properly handling the color profiles. Similar cases/threads ended in resolved by digging on that. Like, which profile do you have as work profile in PS, and which are you having in Affinity, etc. For example, you could be using Adobe RGB in settings in PS, but sRGB (I think it's actually the default) in Photo.

Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo licenses, Windows 7, i7  860 (2009) 2.8 GHz,  8 GB RAM, GTX 1050 2 GB, HD 7200 RPM.  Wacom Intuos 4 XL.

6 hours ago, SrPx said:

It sounds like a matter of properly handling the color profiles. Similar cases/threads ended in resolved by digging on that. Like, which profile do you have as work profile in PS, and which are you having in Affinity, etc. For example, you could be using Adobe RGB in settings in PS, but sRGB (I think it's actually the default) in Photo.

looking through the setting on both Photoshop and affinity the profile settings seem to be the same

PS Colour.png

Affinity Colour.png