You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi everybody,

Maybe some of You can help me.

In Affinity publisher, my problem is : when I import image from "contenu" ( in the Left of the screen, "maquette"/"contenu"/"stock") , the file is place in the doc but I can’t put in a image box. 

Is it possible to put in the image box directly please ?

Hopes my question is clear, I’m french and I use publisher in french...Sorry if it’s not, tell me and will try to do better.

Thank you

Seb

Edited by Seb Mi

• Staff

Hi Seb Mi,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
If you drag the image from the Stock panel and drop it over a picture frame on canvas it should be placed in the picture frame. Are you using Affinity Publisher on Windows or macOS?
In any case you can always drag the image layer over the picture frame layer name/label in the Layers Panel (you see an horizontal blue line appearing in the middle of the layer box) to place it inside the picture frame.

• Staff

My bad. I see. Thanks Seb Mi. It's happening the same here. I'm logging this to be looked at. Meanwhile you can drag the image layer over the picture frame layer name/label in the Layers Panel (you see an horizontal blue line appearing in the middle of the layer box) to place it inside the picture frame.

Thank again for Your patience MEB.

Maybe I do something wrong because it doesn't work. Nothing is happening when I drag in the layers panel. And when I try directly in the document, I just can put everywhere but not in the image frame. I tried with a new image frame (because the one I use is in the model) on the relevant page but always nothing. 

The image frame is automatically desactivated (blue outline dissapear) when I drag the image. And It remains impossible to drag in the layer panel.

Do you think this function doesn't exist ?

Sorry for the inconvenience, I feel a little embarassed with my questions.