You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Конотоп/Konotop / tramway / transit diagram

transitdiagrams

Hey!

I love making transit maps and diagrams for in my spare time.

Here is today's quick few hours design — my unofficial transitdiagrams of the tramway system in Конотоп/Konotop, Україна/Ukraine. 

What do you think? Feedback is welcome!

Btw: Although I researched very thoroughly it might be possible that some station names are not right. Please tell me any mistake so that I can update the map!

Have a nice day/evening!

Chris

Конотоп

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

On 9/14/2019 at 4:29 PM, AmateurAffiniter said:

Looks good. You should do Kharkiv. If you make it, I'll print it and hang it on my wall!

Thank you =)

Kharkiv tram or metro or both combined? :1_grinning:

PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

UPDATE:

Made little tweaks and corrected a transliteration error ;-)

konot.thumb.jpg.885fa2f2e60bf64192d199a5370bbccd.jpg

2 hours ago, AmateurAffiniter said:

Metro, definitely metro. I should have clarified that. 

Ahh, okay! Thanks for clarifying! I think that's quite an easy task :-) might come up soon if my spare time and capacity allows! Thanks for the suggestion!

By the way I have been looking also into the tram network and must say it's quite interesting too but haven't been able to figure out how all the lines are actually running at the moment :-)

On 9/16/2019 at 10:34 PM, telemax said:

It's a good idea to mark stations with lines instead of dots.

And good angle of the lines.

Thank you :-) it's actually my favorite way for marking stops as it is something rarely used today. Don't know why actually... it's equally (if not more) efficient as dots in my opinion.

20 hours ago, GarryP said:

Congratulations on getting a Spotlight article Chris.
A well-deserved inclusion.

I thank you so much :-) it was quite an honor and also showed me again that my maps are something interesting not only for me but for others too. :-) still making me happy!

16 hours ago, AmateurAffiniter said:

My wife is from there, and we lived there for several years until the thing with Crimea started. For the most part, she always knew which tram or metro to use to go where we wanted : )

Ahhh I see — that's the background! :-) then I am even more pleased to announce that the Kharkiv  metro map is almost ready and will be posted soon. Hope you'll enjoy it then! 

On 9/17/2019 at 2:12 PM, AmateurAffiniter said:

My wife is from there, and we lived there for several years until the thing with Crimea started. For the most part, she always knew which tram or metro to use to go where we wanted : )

;-) and ready - you find it here - hope you enjoy it:

• 2 years later...

I am sure Konotop citizens will be happy! really cool!

What’s worth picking up at the NFT supermarket? NFTs can really be anything digital (such as drawings, music, your brain downloaded and turned into an AI), but a lot of the current excitement is around using the tech to sell digital art. Read recent NFT and Gamefi news, follow me on Twitter and Instagram

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2022 at 8:34 PM, Jake-Moore said:

I am sure Konotop citizens will be happy! really cool!

Thank you so much 😃 Really happy to read your kind words!