Please help me to fix this problem that I can’t type thai word by font prompt but it’s work on sukhunvit set. What can i do?

A667A247-2747-4935-9D99-5BA266D4802B.jpeg

It appears to be a setting issue for font/text language: If you set in the "Character Panel" > "Typography script" to "Thai" it seems to work:

1478637722_thaifontissuewthprompt-typolanguage.jpg.3056ec0308cf64fd66b33282680cc71c.jpg

Possibly you are able or need to set the "Spelling" language as default to "Thai" to make it work correctly with "Typography script" set to "Auto"? I can't see in my surrounding whether it is possible for you, mine (in Europe) looks like this:

584173941_thaifontissuewthprompt-spellinglanguage.jpg.e9581521387425714a637aff4d290664.jpg

p.s.: in case one wants to do tests, these are the glyphs:   ริ้วรอย
and this my sample "prompt.ttf" file:   Prompt-Medium.ttf

macOS 10.12.6,  Macbook Pro 15" + Eizo 24"

Great, thank you for the feedback! – Just interested to know:

– Do you have "Thai" in your list of spelling languages in the Character Panel?
– If yes: Does this Spelling: "Thai" setting avoid the issue but work correctly with "Typography script" set to "Auto" or "Default"?

There are no “Thai” in my list of spelling languages. But this problem can fix by set “Thai” in Typography script.

B14B1C51-D782-48AA-B362-29772C709BF4.jpeg

Yes, I know about the Typo script menu.

Please can you show a screenshot of your opened Spelling menu in "Unknown (en-TH)"? - Thank you.