rag664

Auto adjustments in Develop Persona

Why are there no auto adjustments in the Develop Persona in AP?

Also, I am running Mac OS Mojave and AP 1.7.2 and when i hit any of the 4 auto adjustment buttons in the Photo Persona there is no change in photos.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help.

Thank you for the information, I have tested sample files from both cameras and for me all of the auto adjustments are working correctly. can you please take a screen recording with the Histogram and history studio's showing of this issue on your Mac

There is a question unanswered and it would be my question too.

9 hours ago, rag664 said:

Why are there no auto adjustments in the Develop Persona in AP?

With my Canon EOS 5D Mark III (Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM) Auto White Balance is doing nothing - no change in Histogram. I am using Windows 10.

Hello DWright,

The auto adjustments do work for me in the Photo Persona and I did find the white balance button in the Develop persona.

I was just wondering if there was one auto button for the basic settings (exposure, contrast, etc) to check as a starting point in the Develop persona. Allowing me to tweak settings or reset if I didn't like the results before heading into the Photo persona.  Similar to the Auto/Default buttons in Adobe Camera Raw. Hope that makes sense.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Bob