You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

White lines and fill turn pink

runemann

I am trying to make give the fills and lines of some objects - a triangle, some circles and some letters - white. They turn out as pink objects.
I have checked that I chose the correct colour in the dialogue box. Attached are a sample, in afdesign and pdf Versions. I am running the software on a pc With Windows 10 installed.
I do not rule out the possibility of this situation being caused by my lack of knowledge of Affinity Designer, and if that is the case, I apologize for waisting Your time. ;-)

190911_Nytt_Vestlandsprosjektbanner.afdesign

190911_Nytt_Vestlandsprosjektbanner.pdf

Edited by runemann
I published the message before finishing it.

• Staff

Hi runemann,

Welcome to the Affinity Forums. This isn't a bug in the software, your document is set to use a Scanner Profile as a document colour profile, which will give you bad results. If you go into the Document Setup and change the colour profile to sRGB and click 'Assign' rather than convert, your whites will appear white!