You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher - Adjust Layout (Batch move content on all pages of a document)

There's nothing specifically like that in Publisher. However, if the content was laid out using Master Pages then when you adjust the position of an item on the Master Page it will adjust on all the relevant document pages, too. That's really the intended workflow process for Publisher, I think.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

What Walt advises would be the best way to do this but if you have a document that does not use master pages or where you have pages that have lots of non-master page items on different pages then you could try this...

Select a page and in Spread Setup, select All Spreads then resize the document so it is 10mm smaller (height) than before but first use the Scaling Tab to set the option Anchor to Page and set the appropriate Anchor point (bottom middle node) so that the page height is removed from the top of the page relative to all objects on the page.

Once you do that you should have shaved 10mm off the top of your pages but your page will now be 10mm smaller (height) than you need

So just repeat the process but now make the page 10mm taller, this time reversing the Anchor point (use top middle node) so no page objects move and you are just adding 10mm to the bottom of the page

It should work but not tested with complex documents or stuff like bleed and margins 

PS Don't forget to adjust (or do the same for) any Master pages if you have to

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.