You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello, I'm having a problema with affinity photo on macOs (mojave)... I can't export EPS files, it appears empty, I think that is because of file authorization, something like that... because when I opened the file in Designer, it asked authorization, I granted and I was able to export, but won't work with photo and I don't know how to authorize, because it don't ask me anymore...

thank you

• Staff

Hi mateuspollonio :)

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! 

12 hours ago, mateuspollonio said:

I can't export EPS files, it appears empty

What appears empty please, the exported file - or the export option itself?

12 hours ago, mateuspollonio said:

when I opened the file in Designer, it asked authorization, I granted

Do you know what kind of authorisation you granted? Did you select the 'authorise global' option?

This usually happens when opening files with an embedded document which is locked externally. Does your document have an embedded document in it? If possible, could you provide a copy of both of these files?

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)

On 9/11/2019 at 5:28 AM, Dan C said:

Hi mateuspollonio :)

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! 

What appears empty please, the exported file - or the export option itself?

Do you know what kind of authorisation you granted? Did you select the 'authorise global' option?

This usually happens when opening files with an embedded document which is locked externally. Does your document have an embedded document in it? If possible, could you provide a copy of both of these files?

the exported file

the system asked for permission to let affinity designer access the folder, I think, I clicked "authorize global"

• Staff

Thanks for confirming that, could you please upload a copy of your Affinity (.afphoto) file to the following link?

https://www.dropbox.com/request/fce7tlaGlSP2261OGR32

Can you also please provide a screenshot of your export settings, including the More... options? Many thanks in advance!

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)