You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hyperlink Bug in Table Cells

Fennec

When you attempt to make a hyperlink (for PDF exporting and the like) inside a table, there is the following bug.

• Select any portion of the text, so long as it includes the last character in the cell.
  • Make any hyperlink.
  • The hyperlink will be made not on the text itself, but on the entire cell (and the next cell).
  • If the text is in the last cell in the row, this bug worsens, making the hyperlink span two entire rows.

I've been working around by adding spaces after the text. If you delete the space afterwards, a hyperlink won't become bugged. I'm not sure of the actual coding fault at play here, the only thing I can think of is that the hyperlink creation code is looking for control characters to its right (for some reason) and grabs some internal control character for the table. Honestly though I have no idea. It's kind of a workflow nightmare and took me ages to figure out what was wrong.