Hey!

I do transit maps and diagrams for fun in my spare time.

Here is another one I did a few months ago - in March. In bright and dark.

It's the tramway network in Kagoshima, Japan.

What do you think about it?

kago_bunt.thumb.jpg.5c0847378bd021cab5e121c7a439a4b7.jpg kago_dunkelbunt.thumb.jpg.fe1bd90d3114cfaad4e2e4d3e7bb8dc2.jpg

Have a great week!
Chris

PS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!

PPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/chrissmere 

PPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrissmere 

3 hours ago, MattP said:

VERY cool! I really like the wave texture!

Thanks a lot, @MattP! Wanted to give it a Japanese feel by adding those little waves. :-)

PS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!

PPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/chrissmere 

PPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrissmere 

1 hour ago, Roger C said:

This bright version is absolutely delicious! And Super Elegant.

Yes, the Hokusai waves were a lovely surprise too. :1_grinning: Delightful.

Thank you, @Roger C :-) really happy you like it!