If you close a door it is not deleted.

if I closed a project in AD, is it deleted forever?

how can I bring back a closed project or is it deleted now ?

Regards Rob 

EE223B3E-E54D-41F3-A939-4A0AB0014B91.jpeg

Hi Rob,

You should get a warning when you a close file from the home screen that you'd loose any unsaved changes, in this case the unsaved 'changes' being the document.  Would be a good improvement to also mention this on the warning when you close the file 

The ‘Close/Delete’ question is discussed here:

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iPadOS 13.2.2 (iPad Air 2)

I lost about 2 hours worth of work one time because of this. Apparently saving from the "save" option while the file is still open only saves to the local storage, and you have to save again to icloud before "closing" - i though pressing save while the file was open saved to icloud, and BOOP, gone forever. I threw something that day, not sure if that something broke or not. 

Hello Tony, 

Yes it is a right pain re inventing the wheel. 

Most if not all programs you close, example final cut pro and the project closed not deleted.

You have to drag to bin or delete the file in finder, but to close and lose everything.

I suggest asking the Sherif in town to change close to delete.

Maybe just me and everyone just fine with close is delete, delete not closed.

I made this video to try and explain my understanding of close and save in AP for OS (currently IOS)

Regards Rob