You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Focus stacking half baked, workaround?

I’m attempting to focus merge on my iPad using affinity photo and the results leave allot to be desired. There is zero ability to modify before or after the photo is generated. There is no sources window!? Unless your program is flawless at outputting an amazing end result (it’s not, ive tried many) then we would need to be able to separately select and modify the photos through the source window, of which there isn’t one. In every image there’s a very clear halo that leaves the images sub par and not useable. 
so I guess my real question is is there a work around I’m not thinking of or understanding? Is the sources window called something else? Or is there some kind of toggle I’m missing?

because honestly I’m shocked that such an important feature would be so half baked and incomplete on an otherwise great app. Having to pull out my old computer just to focus stack is frustrating and honestly ridiculous. I love this app, I use it exclusively now, this has been my first frustration but its a big one for me. Any solutions would be appreciated.

F6D76AAB-7D96-48B5-BC6F-42311BA6F226.jpeg

3482A6FB-B075-41A9-AC30-3B4370DDCA3F.jpeg