You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Similar adobe raw to quick edit a lot of photo's

Hi there,

I really want in affinity photo a sort of similar adobe raw. That what you have when you open adobe bridge and then select all of the photos on your sdcard, and then open with camera raw. I use that always to edit my photos quick. And then export them as jpeg. I dont want the photoshop and lightroom of adobe's subscription. So if you of affinity can make it happen to make so sort of program in affinity photo I'm very happy. And I say goodbye adobe.

Now when I want to edit a lot of photo's on affinity photo and to select and see all of the pictures the program open up everything, that takes forever to load and then most of the time he crashed. When i do it one picture of the time I have to select every photo by itself, this takes forever and I can't quick select and edit the best photo's and delete the others like with adobe camera raw.

I hope you are already making a similar adobe raw like you did with photoshop, illustrator and indesign. I know you can do it.

In the photos I select what I like about camera raw.

And now a compliment about studiolink, I really like it to edit everything in one program when I'm working in publisher. And at the same time make changes in designer and photo.

Greeting Jessica

(Oh and I'm dutch so excuse me if my english isn't right.)

Schermafbeelding 2019-09-05 om 14.58.55.png

Schermafbeelding 2019-09-05 om 14.59.18.png

• 1 month later...