You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Why I can not pay with my visa card??? Please Help!!

6 hours ago, AndyB said:

Hello Aman, sorry you have had an issue buying from us. A member of the Affinity Team will e-mail you directly and get this resolved.

Thanks for your patience and co-operation in this matter.

Andy

Thank You for responding to me!!  

I think understood my mistake!! I was using a Debit Card and I think you don't accept debit cards!! 

Issue.thumb.jpg.88f3ccf66f9d27fd3e6bc124ece3c992.jpgBecause it says so:

Now the problem is " I don't have a credit card " but I have PayPal account but when I click on the Paypal option it says this:

568755952_Issue02.thumb.jpg.263ba47e6a873c9c20aa5730ef397269.jpg
Now this "Processing your order" is happening for more than 30 minutes!! 
What should I do???

• 4 weeks later...

I have a similar issue as the OP, but using a MasterCard. Contacted support and got an e-mail saying that it could take 2-3 business days (!) for support to reply. My trial has finished and I would love to continue to use Affinity Publisher today. Thanks, Sander.

• 2 weeks later...

@Tae Shumaker

Welcome to the Affinity forums.

I'm pretty certain that this request for "3d verification" will be coming from your card issuer and not from Affinity.  I think you need to contact that card issuer and ask them about this problem.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

• 6 months later...

Tried three different cards. All declined. All three banks said my account was in good standing and they don't know why the payment is not processing so the error that I keep getting, "The payment provider has declined" isn't accurate. 

Can someone help me complete my transaction? 

I have been trying to purchase Affinity Photo for the last 2 days, but all transactions (Credit Card & PayPal) get stuck on the 'Processing' page.

Please help. I use Visa electron card and I contacted my bank. They did all they can.

I am also having this problem! I am trying to purchase publisher and photo and keep getting declined. I've already purchased designer and then decided that I want to get the other 2. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there!

I would like to purchase Designer, but every time I log in and proceed to the Payment part, it gets stuck at 'Processing Payment.' I've tried using both Paypal and Mastercard and the issue still persists. Any help would be appreciated. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello there 

I tried to purchase Affinity Photo after my trial period was over , but a message keeps saying  "Something went wrong if you are unable to place your order or continue seeing this message, please contact  our customer support...." Please help , I use VISA debit as well as Credit cards 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello Affinity Team,

I am also having this issue.  I am from the Philippines and I have been trying to purchase Affinity Photo through my Master Card (debit) and I even tried it via Paypal and I still got declined on all my attempts.  This is the only option I have for my payment and it's unfortunate that this won't push through.  I hope these softwares will be availble on Steam, I can definitely buy it from that platform without any issues.

I just want your team to be well-informed about this problem so necessary actions are to be made.  I would appreciate solutions but no rush.

Thanks.

Edited by NeilZap

9 hours ago, NeilZap said:

Hello Affinity Team,

I am also having this issue.  I am from the Philippines and I have been trying to purchase Affinity Photo through my Master Card (debit) and I even tried it via Paypal and I still got declined on all my attempts.  This is the only option I have for my payment and it's unfortunate that this won't push through.  I hope these softwares will be availble on Steam, I can definitely buy it from that platform without any issues.

I just want your team to be well-informed about this problem so necessary actions are to be made.  I would appreciate solutions but no rush.

Thanks.

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

You will probably need to contact affinity@serif.com via email to resolve this.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

You're welcome.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• 1 month later...

@MaverickMcCain

Welcome to the Affinity forums.

Since you say your provider is declining my purchase I think this suggests it is your card provider who is blocking the purchase.  If so, you need to contact that provider direct since I suspect there is nothing that Serif can do to help you in this situation.

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.