You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How far away is the next round of betas?

Hoe far away is the next round of betas?

Although the question is indecent, I also would like to know when we get our new toys? :D

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

What's indecent about the question? I'm not trying to rush anyone, just have some spare time coming up towards the end of next week and was wondering if I could fill it with giving a new Publisher beta a spin or if I should plan a nice day in London and/or the garden ...

hoe1

noun 

1. a long-handled implement having a thin, flat blade usually set transversely, used to break up the surface of the ground, destroy weeds, etc. 
  2. any of various implements of similar form, as for mixing plaster or mortar. 

verb (used with object), hoed, hoe·ing.

1. to dig, scrape, weed, cultivate, etc., with a hoe. 

verb (used without object), hoed, hoe·ing.

1. to use a hoe. 

Related forms
ho·er, noun 
hoe·like, adjective 
un·hoed, adjective

Cecil 

iMac Retina 5K, 27”, 2019. 3.6 GHz Intel Core 9, 40 GB Memory DDR4, Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB, macOS,iPad Pro iPadOS

Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection 

7 hours ago, A_B_C said:

Most probably the typo. ;)

Ooops, didn't see that ... was actually wondering where the quote came from because it's not from my question. Just now realised it's the title ... fixed now.

And my answer with the garden .... that would have been a GREAT reply, had I realised what was happening. I'll just pretend I did,. Let's consider me witty and clever and move on ...

It was just a little joke, did not want to annoy you, as I am also eager to see a new Beta. BTW dict.cc has another American English translation for hoe. ;) That was indecent part of the title.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

1 hour ago, Joachim_L said:

BTW dict.cc has another American English translation for hoe. ;)

Usually “ho”, apparently, and also recorded in British English as far back as 2004 (although I’ve never come across it personally).

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

iPad releases will need iOS 13 updates and other regressions in the whole range need addressing very soon (IMHO)

Sooner rather than later. Weeks not months away.... but as always, when the developers are ready to release one/them.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.