You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Please add a mask overlay to layer masks so that you can see the mask overlayed on the image as you paint it. "a view like the quick mask" Currently only the option to show the mask IE: the black and white view but it is not overlayed on the image. 

Edited by Shane D
Adding detail

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/19/2021 at 8:55 PM, DaudelinPhoto said:

I'm searching for a way to do this right now and wondering if that was added. I can't find a way to do this except from using the Quick Mask function which doesn't seem to have a way to display an already existing mask. Is there any way to do this in 2021?

It is there and from what I have seen been there a few years. I wanted to see just where I had painted the mask on/off a filter layer and found it in LAYERS - REFINE MASK. Hope that is what you all want as it works for me.