You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How do you do a style in Desginer like the one attached

How do you place effects like the ones S.L.  Styles Vol 1 has created inside of text. IS there a mask or cutout of various parts? Is there a tutorial on how to achieve this?

I have multiple things that I want to add to text with various effects or vector components (i.e. technological looking - circuit board or other)

letters w effects inside.jpg

JENERATIONZ,

Here's some ideas to get you started: Start by using the Artistic Text tool to create that you want to say in your choice of font and size. In Designer you have a 'Styles' menu entry for a variety of effects that can be applied to artistic text or other shapes. The 'Effects' menu can do the same but you have to select several individual effects (bevel , 3D, bevel etc). A single click on the 'Frost' choice gave the result shown in the top example.

The lower example is an identical (copy and paste) with the addition of a bitmap using the 'Fill' tool from the left side. Fill can be applied so a single image covers the text or, by adjusting the handles that will appear, you can tile you text with multiple smaller versions.

Check out for more!

Regards,

CPC

text styles.jpg

text fill.jpg