You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Allow printable text list of all layers in layer panel showing hierarchy

Hello, I am using Designer for character creation for animation. The structures for animation can be quite complicated to develop characters for programs such as Cartoon Animator 4. I'd really like to be able to print all the layers (groups and pixel layers) in the layers window or panel as a text list that would show the hierarchy from top to bottom. Would this be possible for you to implement please? I have attached an image from CA4 which is rudimentary (regarding the actual groups and layers) compared to the PSD file I have attached that makes up the image which I would like to be able to print out. I know you can save it as a template but there is always a possibility of mistakes or leaving something out without an actual list. If you open the attached PSD then you'll understand why someone would need to have a printed list. This could also be useful for character creation for other programs such as blender etc.

CA4layers.png

Human_Sketch_Front_Full.psd